From Digital Scholarship Group
118 records for images of maps, animal, and botanical prints
Edited titles to accurately reflect titles in schedules or on items
- Changed names authorized forms from LCNAF
- Added @authorityURI and @valueURI to each <name>
- Added more specific role terms
- Added @authority, @authorityURI, and @valueURI to each <roleTerm>
verified dates against schedules and edited where inaccurate
For each record:
- Edit titles
- Use schedules, Northeastern Arader sites, and objects themselves to verify titles. Make corrections as necessary.
- Edit names
- Use authorized names from LCNAF wherever possible. Add @authority="LCNAF" and @authorityURI and @valueURI for each <name>. Retrieve URIs for vocabulary and values from the LC Linked Data site--LC Names.
- Add <role> element for each <name>. For the <roleTerm> value, use the MARC Relator vocabulary. Favor more specific terms over more general ones. Add @authority="marcrelator" and @authorityURI and @valueURI for each <roleTerm>. Retrieve MARC relator terms and URIs for vocabulary and values from the LC Linked Data site--MARC Relators.
- Edit dates
- In <originInfo> element, verify dates in any of the date elements against schedules, Northeastern Arader sites, and the objects themselves. Make corrections as necessary.